Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Long time, no post

Hey everyone,

Well it's been awhile, almost a whole week actually, since I've posted! So sorry! I have been super busy this past week finishing up the summer term at school. Tomorrow is my official last day of class and I have all my assignments done and turned in! WOOHOO! Go me!! :) Last week was pretty stressful, but I did manage to make it to the gym 5 times! Yes, the girl who hated working out before, now actually looks forward to going to the gym!! Amazing. I have gone every day this week so far also. I am still counting my calories religiously through my "my fitness pal" app and I absolutely love that thing! It's great!

I want to share something here, and it might not be a big deal to any of you, but it is to me for sure because I have not been able to do this ever for fear that it would hurt to much or I'd look stupid, but anyway here it is. I can now officially run for 2 minutes straight without stopping. I know that doesn't sound like much to a lot most of you but to me that's a huge accomplishment!! I am going to continue to work up until I can actually run for quite some time without stopping. That is a goal of mine. I want more than anything to be a runner, and to say that I am a runner. I don't know why, but it'd be awesome, okay?! :)

Anyway, it's getting late and I have quite a busy day tomorrow so I think that I am probably going to head to bed and read for a bit to wind down before I fall asleep. I love feedback and hearing about your lives so please please please read and leave comments. Sweet dreams, and I promise to be more consistent with my posts soon!! Love!!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. running for 2 minutes is a big deal!! that's awesome girl,the first 2 minutes are the worst and if you can make yourself do that you can push yourself farther every time :) So happy you are finding something you love!

    ReplyDelete