Sunday, July 15, 2012

Startin' a little bloggy blog...

Hello there! I have decided to join the blogging world and I am so excited to get started! I've wanted to start a blog for sometime now, but I could never decide on what I wanted to blog about. Now I know, and I have created this blog as a way to document my life and experiences. I plan on blogging about a hodge podge of things such as: school, life, family, health, and I'll probably even throw in some recipes here and there since I love to cook and bake. I feel that all these things combined will create a greater outcome together. I say that because I have begun a journey to better health and I think that this blog will help keep me accountable in a way, and I want my blog friends to keep me accountable as well.
I will let you in on a little secret, it was really difficult for me to come up with a blog title. I am not good at coming up with titles and catchy phrases, so I asked a friend who came up with this cute little blog title!  Thanks Cherie! I love it!

Today was a really great day. Went to church, came home and then sat on the back deck talking with my parents and Josh for about an hour before I had to catch up on homework for Summer school. Summer school is almost over, and then I have a whole month before I start back to school for the Fall. I am actually really looking forward to it though because that just means I'll be closer to finishing school, and that means that I'm that much closer to starting my career! How exciting!! I hope y'all enjoy my blog; don't judge and I'll try my best to keep it interesting. Ha! Well I guess that I better close for now, but I'll be writing more later! Have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Jen! Be sure to blog about how you handle being the help you are to your mom, while you carve out your life with Josh on your own. Not many young people have those hurdles to jump over. You have a unique perspective.

    Great job! Keep it up!

    Judy Johnson Berna
    justonefoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to read your blogs friend!! You will see how inspiring it is to be completely honest (good and bad) and see that others benefit from your open-ness! love you!

    ReplyDelete